Virtual Personal Training 2021
HOW IT WORKS
- Register for the program.
- Receive a confirmation email from the Fitness Director welcoming you on your new journey.
- Set up a 20-min phone call reviewing safety information, ask questions, discuss video platforms (ie: FaceTime/Zoom) and then pair you with one of our Certified Personal Trainers for ongoing training sessions that work with your personal schedule and availability.
- Trainer will contact you to discuss goals, equipment, space, technology, training times etc.
- Begin training sessions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I need to purchase equipment to get a good workout from my personal trainer? No, your trainer will work with you to determine what space/equipment you have access to on your first point of contact and will develop quality training sessions based on your resources.
- Do I get to pick my Certified Personal Trainer? No, a Certified Personal Trainer will be assigned to you based on availability.
- Does first information-gathering phone call with a trainer count as a session? No, this is just a phone call to schedule your first training session, determine which technology you will be using for your training sessions and discuss any equipment you may have for your training sessions.
- Can I use virtual training in conjunction with a current package I have purchased in the Branch? Yes, as long as the trainer you are working with offers this service.
Virtual Draft Options
Virtual Training Packages