This group fitness challenge is designed to jump-start your health and fitness goals. Maybe you’ve already hit your goal but need the accountability or encouragement to stay the course. Join our Personal Trainers (Elicia Lynch, Brandy Touchstone, and Kelly Freeman) for this six-week program, starting April 19th and concluding May 28th.
The Y-Strong Challenge will meet twice weekly AND participants will be responsible for at least 1 additional workout on their own each week.
Class format will focus on maximum calorie burn (cardio!) combined with strength training. Participants can expect HIIT-style training in both a group setting and individual circuit training. No two classes will be the same!
The Y-Strong Challenge is open to both members and non-members.
Weekly schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday evenings/5:30pm
- Saturday mornings/8am
- Each participant will also be responsible for attending 1 additional Group Ex class of their choice. (Non-members will receive a weekly pass, good for 1 class during that period.)
A few things to keep in mind:
- Weight and measurements will be taken on the first day as well as the last day.
- Participants will be encouraged to arrive 5-10 minutes early in order to WARMUP prior to working out – this will help in injury prevention and encourage maximum work effort!
- Results are not guaranteed, but determined by the amount of work you are willing to put in!
- There will be NO make-up classes.
Sign up to reserve your spot as this training will be limited.
Get Fit for Summer