For ages 7-18, swimmers participate in the Mobile Area Aquatics Swim League (MCAL). Summer practice begins the week of 6/2. Practice at the Hearin-Chandler Branch is 7:30 am-8:30 am on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Practice at the North Mobile Branch is 4:00 pm-5:20 pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The season ends on 7/30. Team members can practice at either/both branches.
Parent Information and meet schedule:
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Parent Meeting will be held on May 14th at 6:00 pm at the Hearin-Chandler Branch.
- Registration fee includes swim cap and team shirt. Swimmers must purchase team suite.
- Meet fees: Parents are responsible for Jr Champs and City Meet fees. Date – TBA.
- Volunteers will be needed for each meet to do the following: clerk of course, timers, runners, and stroke and turn judges—training provided
- Please bring the following items to each meet: towel, goggles, team cap, team suite, sunscreen, water, snacks, chairs, sharpies.
- Meet Schedule will be announced at the parent meeting. Most meets are local and held on Tuesdays from 4-8pm. Jackson, Jr Champs and City meets are held on Fri and or Sat.