For ages 6-18, swimmers participate in the Mobile Area Aquatics Swim League (MCAL). Summer practice begins the week of 5/31. Practice is held on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. 4:00 pm-5:15pm. The season ends on 7/30.
Team Parent Information:
- Parent meeting May 17th at 6:00pm
- Registration fee is non-refundable
- Team shirts and caps are provided.
- Swimmers are responsible for team suite and goggles. Suites can be ordered from Amazon.
- Meet fees: parents are responsible for Qualifier, and City Meet fees (dates/fees TBD)
- Volunteers will be needed for each meet to do the following: clerk of course, timers, runners, and stroke and turn judges—training provided
- Please bring the following items to each meet: towel, goggles, team cap, team suite, sunscreen, water, snacks, chairs.
- Swimmers are not required to attend all meets.
- Swim meets are scheduled for Tuesdays and warm ups begin at 4:00 pm, with the exception of the Qualifier, City and Jackson pool meets.
- All meets will be held in Mobile/Baldwin County with the exception of Jackson AL meet.
Meet Schedule will be put out ASAP.
Meet Date Location
June 14th Oakwood Swim Club
July 12th Oakwood Swim Club